Futron Incorporated is dedicated to fulfilling the Government’s needs.
Futron Incorporated was founded in 1994 with the Mission Statement, “Our desire is to provide the best value for our customers by offering them quality services that help them in achieving their goals.” Futron’s staff and partnerships have made this goal a reality. Since our inception Futron has grown to meet its customers’ needs by continually innovating; adding new services as the market and our customers’ needs change.
Our three main business units were Data and Communications, Physical Security, and Design-Build Construction, and we have continued to develop our business in these three main arenas for more than 18 years. Evolving with our customers’ needs, these services have been leveraged to create our Collaborative Solutions offering.
Futron’s ability to provide quality services to our customers, vendors, and partners comes from the following differentiators:
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Innovative small disadvantaged business
- Capability to rapidly react to the customers’ needs because of our agile small business methodologies
- Our staff of engineers, PMP-certified project managers, Subject Matter Experts, industry-certified professionals, and certified technicians
- Past performance that is unparalleled in the industry
- Our commitment to security and our proven ability to work in sensitive areas
- DCAA and DCMA compliant accounting systems
- Global capabilities and experience
- Financial stability
- Contract vehicles
Futron Principles and Practices:
- Building Lasting Customer Relationships
- Providing Technology Leadership
- Providing Superior Project Management
- Freedom of Innovation for Employees
- Providing Financially Strong Systems