In today’s world, relying on a single network carrier to provide an enterprise solution can result in costly downtime due to outages and service delivery failure or delays. For more than 5 years, Futron Incorporated has been delivering superior quality network solutions to our government partners around the world.
Futron Connect’s Unique Value
Futron, as a small business, uniquely identifies niche areas within a customer’s enterprise where individual, timely, and cost-effective solutions can create diversification and meet immediate business needs. Customers seeking diverse connections for dedicated Internet, Ethernet point-to-point or MPLS, VLAN, MAN, VMAN, or collocation services will receive immediate and cost-effective solutions using Futron Connect. Futron partners with network carriers from New York City, to Alaska, to as far away as Qatar—providing the best and quickest form of network connectivity anywhere in the world.
Customers such as the United States Government, State Universities, and local utilities use Futron Connect because:
- Our connectivity solutions from the DSL solution to the teleworker to the dedicated, fiber optic Ethernet connection provide customers with the lowest cost or customized solution that meets their needs. Our staff negotiates not only with the major carrier in the area but also local utilities, cable providers, or regional network providers to deliver the solution that is closest to the customer’s doorstep. This allows us to pass on significant cost and time savings to our customers.
- In many cases, customers use Futron Connect to secure divergent and redundant dedicated Internet, Cloud Computing, MPLS, VLAN, and other connectivity solutions as we are able to access their locations via alternative routes divergent from the local telecom providers.
- The major portion of the non-recurring costs incurred by customers when procuring telecommunications connections come from the construction of outside or inside cable plants. Futron’s in-house staff performs these installations, reducing the costs passed onto our customers and reducing lead-times by more than 15% on average.
- Our expertise does not end at the demarcation point, but goes beyond to provide our customers with solutions that allow them to integrate their data, voice, video, security, and building management needs across their enterprise.
- With Futron Connect there is one number to dial and a dedicated team to call avoiding the bureaucracy of larger organizations and providing instant customer service and responsiveness.
- Our Federal, State, Local agencies, and K-12 schools can use pre-competed and sole-source contract vehicles that meet their socio-economic, E Rate, and Broadband Stimulus needs and goals.
- Dedicated, Scalable, Fiber Optic, High Bandwidth, Ethernet solutions that make the management, use, and consolidation in support of Green initiatives easier and more cost effective.
Our customers include:
- Telecommunications solutions-DSL to 10 Gigabit
- Industry-leading SLA’s
- Dedicated Internet with Tier 1 Internet Service Providers
- Metropolitan Area Networks
- Microwave, Wireless, and Satellite
- Outside and Indoor Plant Cable Construction
- Unmanaged or Managed Data, Voice, Video, Security, or Building Management Solutions
- 24×7 Help Desk
- Help Desk or NOC staffing on customer site with secure and knowledge personnel