For more than 18 years our customers have turned to Futron for superior and economical Data and Communications, Physical Security, and Design-Build Construction Solutions. Now, using our proven ISO 9001:2008 certified delivery methodology, we introduce Green Solutions.
With Green Solutions many of our customers are now utilizing technology, services, and infrastructures that are environmentally friendly, while delivering the same level of service and realizing a reduction in energy and/or asset costs over time.
Futron’s staff of certified and experienced engineers works with our manufacturer partners to develop solutions that:
- Reduce the impact of a customer’s IT, telecom, or security infrastructures on the environment by decreasing the number of devices required to operate and maintain the network, which reduces the customer’s energy demand
- Implement product solutions that utilize less power to operate, which reduces energy costs and dependence
- Securely integrate home teleworkers into our customer’s infrastructure, thus eliminating the need for routine, or even daily, travel
- Provide collaborative applications utilized by all users across a multi-faceted and geographically diverse infrastructure
- Consolidate and centrally manage applications, data and devices in fewer locations, thus eliminating the need for large data centers via Cloud Computing Solutions
- Design and build LEED-certified buildings, which feature the use of consolidated technologies to create SMART Buildings
Futron’s Green Solutions logo is used to certify that the solutions we are proposing to our customers are designed to reduce their negative impact on the environment. When customers see this logo they know that the solution we are offering—whether it is the construction of a LEED-certified building, a help desk staffing plan, or implementing a storage solution for security camera networks—has been designed to meet environmental standards, provide the customer with a reduced carbon footprint, and generate cost savings over time.