Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
*Minimum DoD SECRET Security Clearance Required*
Principles, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for physical installation.
- Responsible for evaluation and application of integration quality standards, best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Maintain regular communication with the Systems Integration manager on project and team issues or concerns and quality control.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Able to manage time, focus, and efficiently multi-task with fluid deadlines.
- Able to recognize, analyze, and solve technical problems through critical and strategic thinking.
- Detail oriented, thorough, and organized with sound judgement and decision-making.
- Able to develop and maintain working relationships with customers, co-workers, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision, effectively collaborate within a team, take direction, and execute company mission and initiatives.
- Able to negotiate and resolve conflicts with positive outcomes.
- Skill in cable terminations beneficial (e.g. RJ45, Captive Screw, XLR, RCA)
- Skill in pulling copper and fiber cabling through conduit, raceway, free run.
- Skill in mounting various display systems including, but not limited to, flat panels, front projection, rear projection, LCD video walls, and LED video wallsbeneficial.
- Skill with cable management in a ceiling beneficial.
- Ability to understand schematics blueprints
Education & Certification:
- Avixa CTS certification or BICSI certifications beneficial.
- Knowledge, understanding, and skill in reading and writing the English language.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to convey a professional and positive image to customers and employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and skill in basic arithmetic.
Software Proficiency Desired:
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
Requires the Ability to Operate Equipment such as but not limited to:
- Equipment used on Job (drills, saws, hand tools, cable testers)
- Office equipment
- Fax Machine
- Cell Phone
- This position may require travel up to 25% of the time, typically in 1-2 weekstretches. On occasion, travel of 3 weeks may be necessary to support installson larger projects.
- Primarily business and finished office environments and unfinished construction sites.
- Must be able to handle criticism and remain calm and effective in highly stressful situations.
- Requires persistence in the face of obstacles and challenges.
- Requires standing and sitting for periods of time for installation and computer related work. May require lifting of heavy boxes for shipping and receiving or materials delivery.
Futron Incorporated is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.